Custom Cosmetics Formulating
Custom Cosmetics Formulating
COSMETICS FORMULATING FOR YOUR BRAND
Get innovative makeup and skincare tailored to the needs of your own beauty brand.
- If you want to build a legacy skincare or makeup brand, our done-for-you cosmetics formulating is right for you
- If you want to be innovative in the cosmetic space and create targeted solutions for your clients and fan-base, this professional option is perfect for you
- If you want to own a high design high quality beauty brand and you want a career in the cosmetics industry you have found the right solution
We create unique and custom cosmetics for you with our 18 to 24-months custom cosmetics formulating package. Our expert-level formulating provides the highest-quality ingredients for your beauty products.
There may be additional Lab fees for exotic / rare / expensive to source specialty ingredients that you may request. We will suggest alternatives and notify you to gain your acceptance before any and all specialty Lab Fees for ingredients are invoiced.
INVOICE PAYMENT OPTION FOR COSMETICS FORMULATING
You can request that we send you an Invoice that includes:
- A non-refundable Deposit of $4000 to initiate your Custom Formulating (All Fees are final, non-refundable, and non-transferrable)
- A second non-refundable payment of $4000 after we send you the first Lab Sample and prior to receiving a second Lab Sample, if applicable
- The final third non-refundable payment of $4000 prior to sending the final Lab Sample, SOPs, other Formulating Assets, and final release of Formula Ownership
You can request this option by using our CONTACT FORM and typing COSMETICS FORMULATING INVOICE in the Comment section.
You can try our Formulas by purchasing a selection of Ebooks including
- 1-Ingredient Beauty Business
- Reign & Shine
- Bronzer for the Masses
- Nail Polish Pro
- Small Scale Makeup Manufacturing
ASSETS YOU'RE GETTING INCLUDE:
- 1 Custom Formula (1 SKU) based on your written desired parameters (as chemistry, safety, stability, ingredients, and efficacy allow)
- 1 Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) via PDF download so you/your team can manufacture your formula @ 120 - 600 units per run
- Scale up procedures for some cosmetics when optimal
- 1 Bill of Materials (BOM) for each SKU including current pricing for recommended supplies
- 1 Supplier List for you to purchase small batch quantities for ingredients & packaging (US-based)
- 1 Equipment List for you to purchase supplies needed to manufacture your formula in small batch quantities
- In-lab Quality Control procedures you can use; you will still need additional testing from an Independent Lab that you choose
- 1 Lab Sample plus up to 3 additional revisions based on your written feedback (if desired, additional samples are $600 each) over the course of approximately 18 months
- Quarterly (every 3 months) email status updates until your formula is completed
- Manufacturing resources via PDF download for product Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
- Complete formula ownership to establish your own legacy-building brand
- Eye-catching and functional packaging recommendation(s)
- Up to 3 months of email support after your formula is finalized to assist you with your manufacturing processes
- OPTIONAL: Exclusive pricing on manufacturing consulting memberships to continually improve your production practices and compliance with regulatory standards
INSTANT ACCESS TO PDF DOWNLOADS INCLUDE:
- Formulating Startup Guide
- Formulating Request PDF that asks you specifics about the innovative product you are requesting **COMPLETE & SUBMIT THIS REQUEST TO INITIATE YOUR CUSTOM FORMULATING**
- GMP Overview & Self-Audit to prepare / assess your Production Lab
- Lab Sample Feedback PDF for your assessment of your Lab Samples
- Bronzer for the Masses e-formula so you can initiate / practice / validate Cosmetics Manufacturing Training for your Lab & Production Technicians
- DIY Beauty Labels Ebook
- Know Your Niche: Beauty Brand Discovery Survey
THE TYPES OF COSMETICS WE FORMULATE INCLUDE:
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid Exfoliants, for body
- Anhydrous Body Butters
- Aromatherapy Dry Body Oils
- Body Butters, essential oil based
- Body Butters, fragrance oil based
- Body Lotions, emulsified
- Body Oils, essential oil based
- Body Oils, fragrance oil based
- Body Polishes, salt
- Body Polishes, sugar cane
- Blush, loose mineral powder
- Bronzers, loose mineral powder
- Body Polishes / Body Scrubs
- Concealers, anhydrous
- Face Exfoliants, manual plant-based
- Face Masks, powder
- Face Moisturizers, emulsified
- Face Oil Serums
- Face Serums, water-based
- Eye Shadows, loose mineral powder
- Foundations, loose mineral powder
- Highlighters, loose mineral powder
- Lip Butters / Lip Balms
- Lip Butters / Lip Balms, tinted
- Lip Glosses
- Lipsticks, classic
- Liquid Matte Lipsticks
- Nail Polishes, from a pre-made base that you purchase
- Soap, melt & pour
- Vegan cosmetics
What is a Cosmetic Scientist?
A cosmetic scientist is a highly skilled professional who specializes in the research, development, and manufacturing design of cosmetic products. They have extensive knowledge of the science behind cosmetics and understand the intricacies of formulating safe and effective products.
Expertise and Knowledge
When it comes to formulating cosmetic products, a cosmetic scientist or cosmetic chemist is the best person for the job. They have spent years studying the chemistry of cosmetics and are well-versed in the latest research and industry trends. Their expertise allows them to create products that not only meet regulatory standards but also deliver the desired results.
Quality and Safety
One of the main reasons to have your cosmetic product formulated by a cosmetic scientist or cosmetic chemist is the assurance of quality and safety. These professionals follow strict guidelines and regulations to ensure that the products they create are safe for use. They carefully select ingredients, conduct thorough testing, and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to guarantee the highest level of quality.
Customization and Innovation
A cosmetic scientist or cosmetic chemist can tailor a product to meet your specific needs and preferences. Whether you want a moisturizer for dry skin or foundations for all complexions, they can create a formulation that addresses your unique requirements. Additionally, cosmetic scientists and cosmetic chemists stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the industry, allowing them to incorporate innovative ingredients and technologies into their formulations.
Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
Working with a cosmetic scientist or cosmetic chemist can save you time and money in the long run when formulating products. They have the knowledge and experience to streamline the formulation process, ensuring that you get a high-quality product in a shorter amount of time. Moreover, their expertise can help you avoid costly mistakes and unnecessary expenses associated with trial and error.
Developing a cosmetic product that meets regulatory requirements can be a complex task. US cosmetic scientists and cosmetic chemists are well-versed in the regulations set forth by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They can guide you through the regulatory process, ensuring that your product complies with all necessary standards and guidelines.
Why are SOPs Important in Product Manufacturing?
SOPs, or Standard Operating Procedures, play a crucial role in ensuring consistency, quality, and safety in product manufacturing. They provide step-by-step instructions for every stage of the manufacturing process, from raw material sourcing to final product packaging. SOPs help eliminate variations and errors, leading to reliable and reproducible results.
How Can a Cosmetic Scientist Help with SOPs?
A cosmetic scientist brings valuable expertise to the development and implementation of SOPs. They can:
1. Formulate Precise and Effective SOPs
With their in-depth knowledge of cosmetic ingredients, manufacturing techniques, and regulatory requirements, cosmetic scientists can develop SOPs that are tailored to specific products and processes. They ensure that each step is clearly defined, including measurements, temperatures, and timings.
2. Conduct Thorough Risk Assessments
Cosmetic scientists are trained to identify potential risks and hazards in the manufacturing process. They can perform comprehensive risk assessments to determine critical control points and implement appropriate measures to mitigate any potential issues.
3. Stay Up-to-Date with Regulations
Regulations surrounding cosmetic products are constantly evolving. A cosmetic scientist stays informed about the latest regulatory changes and ensures that SOPs are compliant with current standards. This helps manufacturers avoid legal issues and maintain consumer trust.
4. Optimize Efficiency and Cost-effectiveness
By analyzing manufacturing processes, a cosmetic scientist can identify areas for improvement. They can suggest modifications to SOPs that enhance efficiency, reduce waste, and optimize resource utilization. This leads to cost savings and improved overall productivity.
5. Provide Training and Support
Cosmetic scientists can train manufacturing personnel on the proper implementation of SOPs. They can educate them about the science behind the products, the importance of following procedures, and the potential consequences of deviating from established protocols. Ongoing support and guidance ensure SOPs are consistently followed.
High Quality Products
A cosmetic scientist plays a vital role in the development and implementation of SOPs in cosmetic product manufacturing. Their expertise ensures that products are formulated, manufactured, and packaged in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner. By collaborating with cosmetic scientists, manufacturers can enhance their processes, meet regulatory requirements, and deliver high quality products to consumers.
All Fees are final, non-refundable, and non-transferrable